- Standard Delivery: Our standard delivery orders are sent using the 'Royal Mail 48' delivery service. Royal Mail aim to deliver this in 2-3 working days with a delivery confirmation. This service is not fully tracked
- Royal Mail 24: You can upgrade your order to Royal Mail 24 and Royal Mail will aim to deliver your parcel in 1-2 working days. The service has a delivery confirmation but is not fully tracked.
- Royal Mail Next Day Delivery: Royal Mail Tracked 24 aim to deliver your parcel the next working day. This is a fully tracked service.
- European Delivery: If you're based outside the UK and in the EU, we will send your parcel using Royal Mail's tracked European delivery service. Delivery times will vary depending on your location so please refer to the Royal Mail website for more information on estimated delivery times.
Please note the following:
- The order cut-off time for same day dispatch is 3pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed after this time will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.